Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tour de Force

Well I've recovered from a sensational ocular migraine obtained last night (if you've never experienced the intense and magical pinwheeling of an ocular migraine, I highly recommend it...or maybe not, if you're jumpy about things like strokes or aneurisms or retinal tears...) and am onto having adventures!

The apartment is officially sorted - I bustled about my OCD way after Mom and Dad left as a way of recovering from a brief bout of verklempt-osity...I also, you will be pleased to note (?), went on a little jaunt around the North End, etc., and tried to meet my upstairs- and downstairs-neighbors.  No luck with that last endeavor, so it looks like tomorrow I shall start to HUNT in earnest, but that's not the adventure for tonight.  Tonight, I bring you: Emily's In(s)ane Ramblings - Now With Video!

...

Grr well that totally didn't work.  For whatever reason.  Perhaps this shady internet connection is failing me, or perhaps the video is too long.  Orrrr perhaps the powers that be are preventing me from sabotaging myself and allowing me to post for all the world to see a catalog of my worldly possessions.  Ehh...well if you're really very interested, drop me a line and I will hook you up, either (a) with the video in all its glory, or (b) with a live! Skype tour.  Riveting stuff.

No comments: