Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More of the Same

Just a continuation of past events today...I got some more exciting packages in the mail (this time, the housewarming gifts from my lovely grandparents - plants and stuff!)...and before that, it was programming and reading and going to a lecture on acupuncture.

Tomorrow though..!  I am going out to dinner with Drea after work, and if that wasn't exciting enough I am bringing along with me a little surprise.  And by little surprise I mean a 6-foot, blonde, Canadian surprise.  Oh...so I haven't told Drea yet that I'm bringing Bri along...and I guess I'm not going to now.  Anyway, true to form, Bri will be my first out-of-town visitor to the Northernmost Ruzich Outpost.  Just like old times (at U of Richmond, complete with term finals and ducks) but better!  Definitely less finals...possibly more ducks.

No comments: