Tuesday, October 5, 2010

List Time

I am looking forward to the time when I can stop walking around chanting lists to myself like some sort of demented religious zealot.  Thing.  Orientation is at last over (it ended on a somewhat treacly note...and I will say no more.  The goal is not to use this month to get fired from my place of employment in time-honored blogging tradition.), but I am going to have to go back at some point to follow-up on my TB test - a.k.a. I've just been infected with tuberculosis - and I've finally got high-speed wireless installed, but I am going to have to phone the morons at Comcast tomorrow to tell them that yes, they are in fact morons.  Or something like that.  I've got it written down somewhere.

Still no white coat, but I am hopeful that it is just on the horizon, as the JOB officially starts tomorrow and I am p.u.m.p.e.d!  Also tomorrow I may possibly see friend Drea, may possibly get the ingredients to make Pasta Bruno, should probably run down to the hardware store, and will definitely wash my bath towels, as they are leaving red fuzz on everything they touch. 

Until tomorrow, then!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I miss you dearly, Em! Let's Skype soon! I want to see your place!

Emily said...

maybe tonight? :)

Papa Ruz said...

Bruno? Have you found olives?