Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunshine!

Today's been the first sunny day in a bit, and although it was somewhat blustery, overall I am feeling positive.  Firstly, I'm learning how to work in Linux, which is always an adventure...I've also figured out the shuttle system to and from work, and I've located the Whole Foods so that if the little groceries nearer to where I live are out of lemons or closed on Sundays, I'll have a backup plan.  And if I sliced my finger while preparing dinner, well at least the new knives are sharp; likewise I'm going to look with positive anticipation on the passive-aggressive battle of the front door locks that's brewing with Ms. Downstairs and her two yappy dogs.  Oh yes.  Bring it!  I've got my stomping boots on, and her ceiling is my hardwood floor.

No comments: