Friday, December 31, 2010

Fin.

Well...ta-da!

365 days (more or less) of blogging.  It was strange, it was scary, it was wonderful...hopefully you found something to interest you.

Anyway, I kind of lost track of what I was doing this whole blog thing for, and increasingly there have been times when it has been more of a chore than a pleasure, but when I told certain individuals over Christmas that I was shutting down RecAnth, those individuals got a little distraught, so I've agreed to post every so often, maybe once a week, or once a month, or whenever I come across an intriguing fact, or just when I'm feeling inspired.

And in the meantime I am going to come up with some arguably more worthwhile resolutions this time around, although I'm not going to say what they are (at the risk of my abandoning them next week).

So yes, feel free to check back whenever you like, or not, and have a very happy 2011!

1 comment:

Connie R said...

Love this version of "Auld Lang Syne." Do you have it in your library?