Thursday, September 16, 2010

Horrorshow

By some strange coincidence, I have found on the St Andrew's website this terrifying "Face Transformer"...be prepared to scream like a girl.

Here's the original photo of me (several years ago...it was a dark, navel-gazing, emo phase).
 Ick.  That's all behind me now.  Thank goodness.

And now...morphed into a BABYHEAD:
...It's like a vicious reversal of 'Mommy What Will I Look Like?'  Or (nerd) that scene in Harry Potter with the guy with the babyhead.  Remember that..?

And furthermore, me as a MAN:
The sexiest man you'll never meet.  Right?  Riiight?  ...Bahaha.  This dude will give you nightmares, I guarantee it. 

And lastly, I'm ASIAN.
Sort of, not really at all.  But those people at St Andrews are really disturbed.  I could - but chose not to - transform myself into an old person, a Botticelli, a Manga character, and 'Drunk.'

Go on, give it a whirl.

No comments: