Thursday, April 22, 2010

Recommended Band Names

Thursday has come to mean (loosely, at least) music day.  I don't have any music for you to listen to today, but I haaave been fiddling around with my brand new Bananagrams set.  So if you like to make music and not just listen to it, but you haven't got a cool band name...look no further.  Several of these are Brianna's brainchildren (?) from when she came to visit, but I'm sure she won't mind me posting them here so they aren't lost to the mists of braininess.

By the way, according to my reckoning, there two cool band names - at the very least - in the above paragraph.

So we've catalogued (alphabetically...I was going to list them by prospective genre, but then I thought I'm not about to do all of the work):

Able Bertram
The Dimwit Brides
Dour Fandango
Goat Wiper
Hedge Nation
Iwi Jucu Quail
No Jeebies Tonight
Quaverrrrr
Thaw me Thursday
Xiphoid Process

Really though, this is only the tip of the iceberg.  So no more of this "Blankety-Blank and the Blank Band" business, okay?

1 comment:

Connie R said...

No Jeebies Tonight. Love it.