Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Diary...

I don't have time to be clever right now...but today is a beautiful day. There's just a hint of spring on the breeze, the sky is currently a lovely restful grey, but sometimes the sun peeks through, and the University Parks are covered in snowdrops, daffodils, buttercups, and crocuses. I found twenty pounds on the ground, and I just got back from a meeting with Professor Plunkett, this really incredible neuropsychologist/linguist who started the BabyLab. He's letting me work for him (he says he can't discern any horns under my hair). So I get to play with babies! for science! at Oxford! !!!!!

In other news, I have discovered Bounty candybars and they are delicious.

4 comments:

Connie R said...

A lovely restful grey?! What's next, admiring the sky when it's a soft and somber black? :)

Flowers and chocolate--you are indeed swimming in bliss.

Alyssa said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you're doing well! BABIES!

Now just set me up with your break plans to visit/not to visit and we'll make it happen!

Love you!

-A.

bobcat 34.7 said...

TAKE SOME PICTURES OF YOU AND THE BABIES!!! SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Emily said...

i thiiink taking pictures of babies qualifies as one of those breaches in experimenter-experimentee anonymity preservation that doubtless you will be learning about in intro psych? :/